Click HERE for official information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Transfer for Elder Compton's Companion and Pictures

Hey, how are things going for you guys?  So that's awesome that sharee got her mission call!  My companion always makes fun of me when I talk spanish with an Argentina accent, so I'll have an excuse to do it now!...

Tomorrow are transfers and my companion is going to be transferred...He's been a good companion and he's really good at teaching, I'm just excited to have things changed up again.

I went on an exchange this week with one of the zone leaders.  It was really enjoyable and I learned a lot from him.  He's a really hard worker and really good at teaching.  We were on the bikes for about an hour and a half that day overall and he probably kept a pace of about 18 mph the whole time...I was able to keep up, but I was worn out at the end of the day.  Also he was really good at contacting people and never fell into the trap of teaching the same thing without really catering to the investigators needs.  I learned that to be able to do that I have a lot more studying I'll have to do.

So other than that not too much really happened this week, we've done a lot knocking doors, and I've got to get ready to take over the area...I'm a little nervous about that, but I'm sure it will work out fine.

Elder Compton


Bicycle path on the way to their apartment

Jeff's companion riding (did Jeff take this while riding his bike?  Look like)

Desks in their apartment.  Jeff's is on the left.

Member family

No comments:

Post a Comment