- How are your 3 investigators coming? We pray for you and the people you are teaching every night as a family.
- Did you get your derailer adjusted? Is the bike holding up well? I expect you have put a number of miles on it already.
- Do you read your Spanish scriptures mostly or your English? Are you getting where you understand the language of the scriptures pretty good?
- Did we tell you that they are building a temple in Payson? I am sure that we did but I kind of forgot if I ever mentioned it. Right now it is a field of winter wheat. Not really sure when they will start.
- Are you still getting a lot of Mexican food?
- I think you were my big milk drinker. Do you get to drink it much there.
So this week I got to go on exchanges with an elder [Elder V] he's a little verdicito ( I still am too, but he's only 3 weeks out). And don't be decieved by his name, he is hispanic but doesn't speak spanish. So it was a lot of fun being the "senor companion" for the day. I think he also became a little more grateful for the car that he has in his area...we did a little more biking than what he is used to.
We've had a hard time recently trying to find investigators to teach. It seems like right now it's the middle of the summer and so there's a lot of work to do and so it's really hard to catch peoples attention because their so busy. But my mission president referred me to a page in Preach my gospel that says that our success is measured by our desire to fulfill our purpose, or invite others to come unto christ. So I guess I'll just keep pushing forward and I'm sure we'll find somebody soon.
Just one tip as your buying clothes for sharee. I remember with me, you guys refused to go cheap on the stuff we bought which was a good idea. The mission is rough on your clothes/equipment. Some of the missionaries that go cheap end up probably spending more money because they have to continually replace their clothes. But as far as me, all my stuff has held up quite well.
One more question. Maybe you could see if their are by chance any mt biking trails within Raleigh. preferably withing my area which if you look at my area, we work below the road "buffaloe" to the east of "Raleigh Blvd/skycrest (both names are the same rode just at different parts of the rode)" and over in the towns zebulon, and nightdale. I'm just looking for something else to do on preparation day besides basketball.